School started today...
Hip-hip-hooray!!!
Well, technically orientation was yesterday and Lincoln's first official day was today and Amelia's is tomorrow.
It's fun to rhyme, though.
I didn't quite know how to explain to the kids that orientation was yesterday but it wasn't really a school day so I let them take their back packs and we pretended it was the first day for school for all of us.
Amelia's orientation was first.
She got out of the car, let me take a few pictures, threw her back pack on her shoulders,
and away she went!
Then came Lincoln's turn.
He pretty much did the same thing...
It was awesome.
Today was even awesome-er.
I dropped Lincoln off after lunch and Amelia fell asleep on the way home.
First official day of school for Lincoln - to be determined.
First official day of school for Amelia - to be determined.
First official day of school for mom - totally quiet throughout the house.
Tuition for two kids in preschool - totally worth it.


1 comment:
I seriously can't get over how grown up those two are looking! Glad to hear that everyone is excited about going back to school... even mommy!:)
Post a Comment