I started going to Lady Fitness back in February. I know I may have been a little obnoxious not only on this blog and facebook (posting and blogging about gym classes) but also when I talk to anyone around me. I think I've become one of *those* people that always ends up talking about exercising. Seriously, talk to me about tornadoes and I'm sure it would still come up. I can't help it. And, if you've ever been out of shape and then started exercising again, I'm sure you understand. It just feels so good to feel good again. Seriously. So good. And you just can't help but be so happy about it... you want to shout and sing about it to the world.
Okay, maybe that's just me.
When I started at the gym they checked my weight and a bunch of other measurements. They suggest that you update your chart about every four weeks. Being the typical procrastinator-type that I am, I waited six months. I'm happy I did, though. One case where procrastination may have been helpful because there are some serious results going on that I don't think would have been there until just recently... and those results motivate me to keep going.
Weight: down 1 lb. Not so impressive, but I actually gained 2 lbs. when I started so I tell myself I'm down 3 lbs. overall.
Body fat: down .4. Not a huge difference, but down nonetheless.
Arm: down 3/4 inch
Waist: down 2 inches (whoopty what!)
Hips: down 1 1/2 inches (whoopty what what!)
Thigh: down 2 inches (word!)
Like I said before, I have really started to notice the results just recently. Pants are baggier, belts are being pulled tighter, and the smile on my face just keeps getting bigger.
I've had my workout for today.
Now I think I'll go enjoy a chocolate chip cookie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
AWESOME! Tom and I started working out in June and I feel like it's all I talk about some times. I agree, you just feel good! It's fun to see the results. I'm still 3 lbs away from my goal, but I feel good and I'm back in PRE-BABY JEANS! I LOVE Lady Fitness and I wish I still lived up there so I could go there. Congrats!
I am glad someone finally agrees with me! I love exercise!! You go girl! Your results are awesome!
Hahaha, this made me laugh out loud! I'm so happy for you! I totally know how you feel. It's so hard for me to describe to other people the way exercise makes me feel. And whenever I am in group exercise classes I am always thinking to myself "Why aren't these classes completely full?! People do not know what they're missing!" Have you done spinning yet? If not, you better get your butt in there because seriously...you will LOVE it. Seriously. You are looking great, and even more importantly...you're obviously feeling great! That's what counts. Good job. <3 you!
That is awesome! Good for you... now go shopping!!! (I would:)
Post a Comment