Wednesday, August 10, 2011

And the color of the day is...

We went to a wedding recently.
Derek was at work while I got the kids and myself ready.
We met him there.
I don't have much when it comes to nice church/wedding clothes.
I went with a tan skirt and brown shirt.
I was in a hurry and of course waited till the last minute to find something.
I knew from the get-go it was a lot of tan/brown.
I spruced it up with some turquoise jewelry.
When I saw Derek walk up, he was wearing...
Brown and tan.
Imagine that.
A wall in the reception hall was pretty much all brown and tan.
I made Derek take a picture with me in front of it.
Then I tried not to stand by him anymore while we were there...
at least in front of that wall.

I should've known.
The guy wears: brown, black, tan, and maybe (just maybe) a mild/non-loud blue.
It was bound to happen.

Speaking of brown...
I have had to clean two pair of underwear in the toilet this week.
I swear, the things moms do for kids.
They better be grateful one day.

No comments: