Jill... what can I say?
You're the best.
When our parents got married and I got another little sister, who would've thought I'd like ya so much?! You were supposed to be my evil step sister but it just didn't happen.
I've never heard anyone say anything bad about you or even say that you did something to bother or frustrate them. You are the complete package of a person and Eric is one lucky dude.
And, I'm one lucky sister. Sometimes I think I scare you when I talk about how you're practically my best friend. It's okay. Don't be scared. :)
I love how fun, funny, smart, caring, kind and even goofy you are... like the time I made you wear my "Hottie" pants (I did not buy them, I swear. They were hand-me-downs).
You so totally rock!
Please don't kill me for posting these pictures!
I think they are so cute and show that fun side of you that I love so much.
Thanks for being you!
Also, thanks for being a loyal follower to my blog. Now you need to start one!
Also, thanks for being a loyal follower to my blog. Now you need to start one!


2 comments:
Oh my goodness! I LOVE this. I LOOOOOVE Jill. Haha. These pictures are so dang cute. And I agree, you pretty much hit the jackpot with Jill as a sister.
P.S. Jill, I second that...you should start a blog!
Kyrstal YOU really are the best! I love having you for my sister. Haha you do not scare me, we ARE best of friends! :) That 'hottie' picture is a little scary though. I love your blog, and if I start having some good funny stories to tell maybe I could start one. Love you and Trina too
Post a Comment