Dear sweet Kim...
Where to begin? You're pretty dang awesome.
The one thing that stands out when I think about the kind of person you are is that you are always there to listen and talk - like the 12 million times I was crying over some stupid boy and you would talk me through it and make me feel better. You aren't afraid to dive right in and try to work something out when someone is going through something hard. You are much braver than I am at approaching people and I love that about you. You are fierce. You rock!
It has been two years since this fun Wendover trip and soon we will be making another one.
It will rock, too!
I hope I get to see this Kim while we are there.
Even though you were a little more of an evil step sister at first (Ha!), we are definitely a lot closer now and I don't think you are evil anymore! ;)
Thanks for being you and for always being there for me.
Happy birfday!!!
I love you!


No comments:
Post a Comment