I planned on posting about Lincoln's birthday earlier and then the celebrations started and the day got away from me. I feel sticky from sweat and sunscreen because we spent a few hours at the splash pad today (along with everyone else in Northern Utah... was it hot today or what?!), came home and cleaned up a bit, and then hurried off to Chuck E. Cheese for some dinner and games.
I think we are all pretty much tuckered out but I guess that means it was a good day.
Lincoln was excited to wake up and FINALLY be four years old.
He's been waiting for a long time.
Now onto counting down to being five.
Thanks to everyone who helped us celebrate today!
This kid had "the best birthday ever!"


2 comments:
Happy belated birthday to our favorite Mr. Lincoln!!!
I can't believe he's 4 already! Happy Birthday Lincoln!!
also - sorry about my last post - I was logged in as Kennedy...
Post a Comment