Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!!

Holy cow!  Where has the time gone?  I am so far behind in my posting it isn't even funny.  We've been busy, busy, busy since tax season has ended.  I'll have to catch up a bit with some fun pictures I have but for now I will keep it short and sweet. 

I have to admit that I really like Mother's Day.  Any day that celebrates the beautiful lady that gave birth to me and also celebrates me doing the same for my two babes is a good day. 

I was tired earlier and laid down for just a second, you know... to rest my eyes, and ended up falling asleep.  Derek took the kids to the store and I slept in quiet bliss for an hour and a half.  I woke up all on my own (a miracle) just in time to hear the garage door opening.  I went out to help unload the kids and Derek said, "I don't know how you do that."  Best Mother's Day gift.  Ever.  Well, that and the dozen roses that Lincoln ran up and handed me with a smile and said, "Here Mom, these are for you."

Pretty rad day.

Hope you all had a wonderful day, too!

Also, a big shout-out to the two other mom's in my life - Jeri who is the best step mom I could ever ask for and Louise who is the best mother-in-law and raised a great man for me to love.  I really am so lucky to have three moms!

2 comments:

Bell said...

Thanks Krystal, you are sweet. And to you the wonderful mother of two of my grandchildren. You are a wonderful mother.

A Rosie Family said...

Glad you had a good Mothers Day... You totally derseve it!!