Even though April 15th was on friday, the tax deadline was extended until April 18th this year because of a federal holiday or something like that. So.... today officially marks the last day of this tax season which means Derek will take his annual day-off-after-tax-season-is-over tomorrow.
After a few months of pretty much being the three musketeers, we finally get our adult male back!
Woooo-hooooo!!!
Last week, as things really picked up and Derek was gone pretty much before the kids woke up and didn't get home till after they were asleep, Lincoln woke up one morning and asked where Derek was (It had been a few days since Derek had seen them). I told him that Derek was at work and he acted surprised and said loudly, "STILL?" I think he really thought Derek was sleeping there.
Last week, as things really picked up and Derek was gone pretty much before the kids woke up and didn't get home till after they were asleep, Lincoln woke up one morning and asked where Derek was (It had been a few days since Derek had seen them). I told him that Derek was at work and he acted surprised and said loudly, "STILL?" I think he really thought Derek was sleeping there.


No comments:
Post a Comment