Whew! We had a fun/crazy/busy month of July with a week-long visit from Wendy and her new man Will and then a week-long vacation with Derek's side of the family down in Oceanside. I've finally made myself download all the pictures on the computer and man do I have some fun ones!!
So here's breakdown # 1: A nice little trip to the beach with the kids, mom, Wendy, and Will.
Our mini-Texas fan, Nemo and me.
Will kept teasing Wendy that he was going to throw her in the water.
So, when he finally grabbed her feet...

And started dragging her to the water...

We thought she was as good as soaked until Lincoln went running towards the water right along with them and had a gnarly wipeout! Will showed mercy on Wendy and she lucked out.
A good mom would have hurried to clean the sand from his eyes (yes it got under the sunglasses!), nose, and mouth. This mom hurried and grabbed her camera first!

It wasn't too long before he was all smiles again.
I'm a little bummed that I didn't get more pictures of when Wendy was here, especially since she's moving back to the east coast in a few weeks. Oh well, I guess. Maybe next time!
1 comment:
Hahaha, I LOVE how your camera is a priority in those kind of situations. It's hilarious. I need to follow your example and make my camera more of a priority.
That first picture of the three of you is seriously adorable! Boy, when I'm no longer in sunny Southern California, I am sure gonna be jealous when I see these sort of pictures on your blog!
I'm excited to see your post about the Oceanside trip. Keep 'em coming!
Post a Comment