Here's just a few fun pictures from our family photo shoot. I think it went really well considering there were sixteen people (six kids... and a few unpredictable males).
The whole shebang.
My boys in blue.
I must admit that I like it when people say that Lincoln looks so much like Derek...
This was what Amelia thought about the photo shoot.
The boys watching the train go by.
Lincoln is a bit of a clean freak (I can't even imagine where he got THAT from!).
He had issues with the sand being on his hands.
I really can't blame him.
The clean-up.
Back at the condo, Lincoln and Phearson had a wrestling match.
Some puzzle time with grandpa...
And, of course, Derek and Ryan had to catch up on entertainment gossip...
We also headed over to a little street fair thing-a-ma-jig that was going on in Oceanside.
We spent most of the time watching some mini race cars.





4 comments:
Now those are some good pictures. Us cleaning up after the photo shoot, wrestling, puzzles, sleeping and playing in the toilet.. I didn't get any good ones like those. Memoriess right there I tell ya!
Fun stuff...can't wait to see you guys when you come up here in the northeast. Maybe you can have Amelia clean my toilet while she is playing...Karsten would help since he has started a bit of a fascination with it himself!
It is so cool to see the 'clean up' pics - i especially love how everyone's all wet and just not caring after all the nice fotos. so fun.
What a fun vacation, way cute pictures! I love what your girlie thought of the photo shoot, soo cute!
Post a Comment