Saturday, June 19, 2010

Day 3 - Favorite television show

While a new favorite show of mine is Modern Family (Seriously, if you haven't watched it, you should), I don't think any show can ever top my all time favorite - Friends.

It's a show that I can remember watching weekly while in junior high and still continue to watch with Derek. We own almost all of the seasons and could pretty much watch them anytime. We know most episodes and often quote them back and forth and get a good laugh, too. It's a constant back-up for us when we want to veg but can't find anything on t.v.

If you've never watched it, I also recommend it. If you have, check out the clip anyway and take a trip back. If you've watched it and don't like it, well then I don't think we can be friends anymore.
It's too good!
http://www.thewb.com/shows/friends/clip-meet-the-friends/c76a8fdf3a

No comments: