Thursday, June 17, 2010

Day 2 - Favorite movie

1. Where was this movie TEN YEARS AGO??!!

2. I will never ever, ever, ever, ever, ever tell my little girl that a boy is mean to her because he likes her. That is so twisted.

3. I could watch it over and over again and still smile practically the entire time.

3 comments:

Our Family said...

Well my husband was pretty mean in Jr. High... but not as an adult. I remember seeing that movie with the gals. Fun times!

Amy said...

this book was a REQUIRED reading assignment when I was in college!!! Can you believe it...you should read the book it's really good. I wanted to give it to so many single friends after I read it. And I loved the movie, Bradley Cooper makes me want to weep in that movie.

thanks for adding me to your blog! i'm honored!

lisamarie said...

oh man, i haven't seen it! Looks hilarious.