Thursday, June 24, 2010

Day 9 - A photo you took

I've always loved taking pictures, loved looking at them, and loved having them all around my house. I'm interested in photography and not sure why I never pursued it further. I would love to have a fancy camera that takes professional looking pictures, but I don't.
Instead, I have my average camera that I take tons and tons of pictures with and hope that maybe some of them will end up looking professional.

Derek always teases me that we have a million different pictures of the same thing. I think it's because of my constant desire to have that perfect shot. I have about ten pictures of Amelia on this day that we took a stroll down our street for our own little private photo shoot. They're all cute to me, but this one was exactly what I was looking for. I know that it is nothing like what a nice camera might get, but for me, it was perfect.

So, if anyone is looking to get rid of an expensive, professional camera, now you know exactly who to give it to!

3 comments:

T&K SMITH said...

I'm the same way I would love love to take some class's and become awesome like some and have a sweet camera! Oh and we have at least ten or more of every shot of kaz lol Trev teases me too so funny I love it! we should learn together

A Rosie Family said...

I love this post, and the last, and the one before that. I just can't keep up. So sweet and such true thoughts! What a fun way to look back, reminise and have all these memories and thoughts written down somewhere. Love it.

Anonymous said...

Millie is so beautiful! This is a picture that I recognize her in, all the new ones she is unfamiliar to me. She has grown so much in the last 7 months! I thinj she had to be so gorgeous to make up for all that yelling! Hopefully now she is just beautiful and HAPPY!