Monday, April 12, 2010

Couch Potato

Lincoln didn't have a nap yesterday and was literaly falling asleep at the dinner table. I was sitting next to him on a stool and he leaned over and laid his sleepy little head on my leg. I was so torn. I didn't want him to fall asleep so early because I knew that he would surely be awake at 5 a.m. ready to party. But, I also love every little cuddly second that I can get.

Sleepy = cuddly = happy mom.

We gave in and just put him to bed at about 6:00. To my great surprise, he slept until 7:15 this morning. You would think that after such a long nights sleep, he'd be bouncing off the walls.
Nope. He came out, had his milk, and watched a few of his favorite shows.
I came out to the living room to find him lounging with his hands behind his head, totally relaxed.

Me: "Lincoln, are you going to play or what?"
Lincoln: "What."

3 comments:

Titel Family said...

Yes, love those quiet cuddle moments. Glad that he slept in for you, you never know!

Rendi said...

He's such a chilled little dude! You are so lucky to have those snuggly moments!

Our Family said...

Man, gotta love those days!