Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Disneyland

Since some of my family from Utah was in town and going to Disneyland, we put on our Disneyland faces (and attire) and ventured out.


And even got to meet a few of our favorites...



After a busy morning, we went back to their hotel for some lunch.
I can't even explain how bittersweet it is that Lincoln is sitting with the big kids.
I am sad that he is not my baby anymore, but I'm so excited to see him growing and just being a big kid!

By late afternoon, my kids had had enough and were ready for a nap.
Thankfully, they both slept in the stroller so I was able to just hang out and enjoy being there.

This little guy was sound asleep...
When Amelia woke up and I went to pick her up from the front seat of the stroller . All of a sudden the entire stroller fell backward. The weight of Lincoln and the diaper bag was just too much and pulled it right over! My poor little dude was startled awake but handled it well.


Trina and Amelia

My dad had to go back to Utah early so he came back to our house that night so I could take him to the airport. It was fun to have him in our environment where he could just watch the kids play. I'm not sure exactly why, but I really like this photo.
I miss my dad and hope to see him again soon!

4 comments:

A Rosie Family said...

Looks like it was a lot of fun for everyone!

Captain Red Beard's Wife said...

I wish I could have been there. I'm excited to come out and see you guys!

My One and Only Thought said...

Oh man, I agree. That picture with Lincoln and your Dad is REALLY cute.
Thanks for inviting me to come along! It was so good to see everyone.

Titel Family said...

Glad you got to see your Utah family and it looks like everyone had a blast.