Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween

Our little lady bug
and scary skeleton...
were so spoiled by their wonderful Grandpas and Grandmas...
that Lincoln woke up at 3 a.m. the other night and asked for "Canny."
He loves his treats. I can't imagine where he got that from!


The weekend before Halloween, we went to a trunk-or-treat. I must admit that holidays are getting a lot more fun as the kids get bigger!
We also enjoyed a little time at a pumpkin patch...
that had things for boys, girls, moms, and even dads to do.

Amelia was cool with the little train ride,
while Lincoln nearly had a heart attack and didn't end up going!
The slides were set up on huge hay stacks.
I enjoyed them and I'm pretty sure the kids did too!
Even though Lincoln chickened out on the train ride, he made up for it when he went down the gigantic slide by himself. The only problem was when the soles of his shoes caught on the landing. He flew through the air and landed on his head! He stood up, skinned forehead and all, and wanted to go again.
We even got to ride on a trailer that was pulled by a tractor. The tractor took us out to the pumpkin patch where we all got to pick our own pumpkins.


We only ended up selecting two pumpkins instead of four. Two small children, drinks, blankets, and four pumpkins being balanced by two parents with four arms. You do the math.
I have to say that I am pretty sad that Halloween is over.
I'm already looking forward to next year!
Pictures from the big people Halloween to come! :)

6 comments:

Our Family said...

Such cute kiddo's.

T&K SMITH said...

Your kids looked adorable for Halloween! I can't believe lincoln flying out of that slide that is awesome... lol what a crazy kid. Cute bangs by the way!

A Rosie Family said...

I am dying right now about Lincoln and the slide.. that is too funny. Looks like it was a lot of fun! Love the costumes.

curb said...

haha, that pic of lincoln falling is absolutely hilarious. i'm still laughing.

My One and Only Thought said...

I LOVE love love Lincoln's little skeleton costume! He looked sooooo adorable. For some reason, I just think that the skeleton is the cutest costume for a little boy. Hehe.

I'm glad you guys had such a great time.

Rendi said...

Love all the pics and the updates...the kids are getting so big that when I finally see them, I won't recognize them! Halloween is fun and I really enjoy it!