Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Costume Party!

Eric and Jill had a Halloween party this year. How could a night be any better? I got to dress up AND spend some time laughing with some of my favorite people. I think I'd like to lobby to have costume parties more than just on Halloween.
Left to right: Chelsea, Kolleen, Wendy, Kim, Tori, Sarah
Mindi, Jill, Me
Tori doing karaoke.
I think she might be one of the funniest people I've ever met. Seriously.

Jordan as Dog the bounty hunter.
Hilarious.

Kim, the dark fairy.

Eric as Dexter and Jill as Coraline (Notice the matching doll in her hand).

Jill and Kim

Kim, Nic, Mindi, and Amber (who made her own flapper costume).
I wish I had the motivation and/or skill to do that!
Mindi and Jill

Jeff
Me, Wendy, Kim, Mindi, Amber, and Jill in the very back with the microphone.

I had such a great time! I'm very serious about having another costume party.
Who's with me?!

4 comments:

The Ingebretsen's... said...

I am sad that I actually know who you mean when you say Dexter. Tom is obsessed with that show, which makes me think I should be a little nervous... I find it a tad creapy. Ok A LOT creapy! Looks like fun though!

A Rosie Family said...

So fun!

lisamarie said...

So where's Derek in costume? Looks like you had a blast. And Amelia and Lincoln...how could they be any cuter.

I need the deets on your upcoming move!!!

Rendi said...

Okay...what were you? I know, I must be stupid. I also do not see Derek...where is his costume? I love dressing up and I am with you on doing it more than Halloween. One year, we did a how to host a murder dinner party and we all dressed up as the roaring 20's Chicago style...great fun! I even have my own flapper costume and Alan has an Al Capone complete with Tommy Gun and spats! LOVE it!