Last night the news did a special on a Utah woman named Stephanie Nielson. I've heard of her before. I'm very interested in her now. She's amazing. She's brave. She's stylish. She's beautiful. She's my new hero. Check out her story at
http://www.nieniedialogues.blogspot.com/
3 comments:
Thanks for sharing that. It's very inspirational.
Dude, did you go back a ways in her posts and see the stuff about her on Oprah? There was a video on Oprah's website that just made me sob... you never realize how much you take things for granted til you see some one who wishes they had what you have. Thanks for sharing!
Yes, she is one amazing woman! Megan introduced me to her story when she was first in the accident and her sister was posting updates for her. It has been an incredible journey this little lady has been on and makes everyone who reads her story want to be all that much better of a person. She was on Oprah too recently. I'm am surprised this was the first you had heard of her... but glad you did. She is such a wonderful example to all!!!
Post a Comment