Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Proud of Pee-Pee!

A couple of weeks ago, on July 7th to be exact, I was out in the back yard while my mom was in the house with Lincoln. My stepdad came outside and said that Lincoln had gone pee in his new little fancy toilet (which he generally sat on for minutes at a time with no spectacular results.) I ran inside to find this:
Doesn't he look thrilled?
He has sat on that little potty quite a few times since that day but we haven't had the same results since.
I know this is just what all of you wanted to see today - pictures of my little guys pee!
I'm going to assume that you don't find it as beautiful as I do! :)

6 comments:

Kim said...

I remember the first time Logan peed in the potty it was a very exciting moment.

A Rosie Family said...

Now that is exciting stuff.. coming from one potty training mom to another. I completely understand your thrill of pee.

Marie said...

Hey girlie!!
I feel like its been forever since i posted on your blog:) How cute are the kiddos and they have gotten so big!! You guys seem to be doing awsome:) How is the house selling coming?? Are you guys still planning on moving to cali??? Hope your summer isn't super hot!!

Titel Family said...

That is the kind of stuff Mommy's live for. Congrats to Lincoln for his accomplishment.

Rendi said...

It's been a while, but I can still remember the thrill- especially for 2! I'm so excited to be able to do it again!

Me said...

Yay, pee!!