Monday, April 20, 2009

Stinky Business

Since Lincoln woke up this morning, he has had FIVE stinky diapers. I'm not talking a few little droppings kind of diapers. I'm talking blow out diarrhea diapers. This has been going on since Friday morning and I'm starting to feel like this is our life... (clink link now)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/wayfm887/41824981/

Luckily, we have an appointment to get him into the doctor tomorrow. I feel so bad for him and his little red tooshy! This just stinks!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I promise I only gave him about 5 grapes yesterday! Poor little fella!

Rendi said...

Poor guy and poor mom! That is a serious wall of diapers- I am glad to say that the first year of the boys life I used cloth and did not contribute to that. I don't think I will be helping the environment with this baby though...

Grandma Tamie said...

Poor little guy. He'll probably be over it by the time you get to the doctor. Let me know what goes on. Love Ya

Warrlily said...

Oh how I remember our youngest,
Alan, had a serious case of the "runs" and our doctor called me on a Sunday morning to check on him, as he was ready to put him in the hospital. I told him a friend had given us some "Coke Syrup" and he had recieved a blessing, and he was doing fine now. These are some serious things to try and remember!! Hope it's all over by now. Love Grandma Bell

T&K SMITH said...

HOLY CRAP! LOL Man life is great isn't it one thing after another I feel bad for you to that stinks... I hope for both of you things start looking up:) I want to hang out let's plan somethig

the wrath of khandrea said...

i think i have PTSD just reading this. the nightmares never go away, even when the diapers are long gone.

i LOATHED those episodes. there is no smell on earth more horrific than those blowout, nonstop runs.

oh jeeze. i just threw up. i gotta go.

A Rosie Family said...

That does stink! We had the same thing in our house about a month ago with all the boys... I feel your pain, and HIS! Hope he starts feeling better soon!!