A few weeks ago we were having some fabulous freezing weather and we couldn't wait to get out and enjoy it... especially since it had been so long since we'd had cold weather!
Amelia being her pretty little self.
I've been a slacker in the rice cereal department. I think I was scared that it would cause issues and she'd freak out like she used to. The doctor said we need to start giving it to her and also giving her baby food. She's already on the low side for her weight and when she gets active, she will most likely slim out more. We've got to start packing it on!
She's been biting her bottom lip a lot lately and it makes for some pretty funny faces.

A little unsure...
A little unsure...
Definitely not a fan!

I LOVE how Amelia watches Lincoln. It's almost as though I can literally see the wheels spinning as she learns through watching him.

We've been trying a time out rug and Lincoln decided that Mickey needed a time out. I came into the room to find Mickey all by himself on the rug and when I went to take a picture Lincoln sat down with him. Too cute!

I know this may be a little weird, but I can't believe my little baby boy is big enough to sit at a table without a high chair. We don't prefer it this way, but there were no high chairs at this McDonalds. He did wonderfully until he went to try and get down, couldn't quite get his feet under him correctly, and ended up falling and hitting his forehead on the floor. It'd been a while since he had a decent bruise on his head anyway!

Cousins Jack and Logan with the happy meal boxes on their heads. Kids are funny! They ended up walking around Wal Mart like that too. Can you imagine if we did that as adults?! I love the freedom that kids have to be crazy!

Lincoln likes to get on top of Amelia and kiss her hands. I was a little worried at first until I realized that he positions himself on her legs so he's not really placing his weight on her and making it hard for her to breathe. I still have to keep a close eye on him, though, because he gets a little carried away and tries to wrestle with her. Even though it stresses me out a little, I've been trying to give him a little freedom to play with her and let her get used to him too. One day she'll be able to womp on him, I'm sure.
I LOVE how Amelia watches Lincoln. It's almost as though I can literally see the wheels spinning as she learns through watching him.
We've been trying a time out rug and Lincoln decided that Mickey needed a time out. I came into the room to find Mickey all by himself on the rug and when I went to take a picture Lincoln sat down with him. Too cute!
I know this may be a little weird, but I can't believe my little baby boy is big enough to sit at a table without a high chair. We don't prefer it this way, but there were no high chairs at this McDonalds. He did wonderfully until he went to try and get down, couldn't quite get his feet under him correctly, and ended up falling and hitting his forehead on the floor. It'd been a while since he had a decent bruise on his head anyway!
Cousins Jack and Logan with the happy meal boxes on their heads. Kids are funny! They ended up walking around Wal Mart like that too. Can you imagine if we did that as adults?! I love the freedom that kids have to be crazy!
Lincoln likes to get on top of Amelia and kiss her hands. I was a little worried at first until I realized that he positions himself on her legs so he's not really placing his weight on her and making it hard for her to breathe. I still have to keep a close eye on him, though, because he gets a little carried away and tries to wrestle with her. Even though it stresses me out a little, I've been trying to give him a little freedom to play with her and let her get used to him too. One day she'll be able to womp on him, I'm sure.


6 comments:
I love the picture of Lincoln on Amelia.. that is so cute! Good thing he knows to be gentle :)
I'm still not feeding Connor solids much either. He's allergic to everything so it's hard to even give him anything anyway... I hope you have better luck!!!
I love these kinda posts. It is so fun to hear what you guys are up to and what the kids are doing. Love'n the time out, love'n that cute little girl, love'n the sibbling love, love'n that you and Derek got to get away! I loved it all!- Thanks for sharing.
Amelia totally has your smile, what a cutie! Good post! I wish I could get away with my hubbie!! It's good you take the time for each other with young kiddos.
Fun times. So glad to see Amelia smiling so much. She is such a cute girl! Oh, how I wish Daniel and I could get away. Even if you just end up spending time with the girls while the boys play. Just to not be looking over your shoulder every minute to watch your child! I've got about 13 more years...maybe longer!
Fun post! Good to see...can't wait to see in person. I will see you in a little over a week for Emily's shower!
Poor little Amelia, is Mommy starving you??? Ha Ha Didn't look as though she liked the cereal too much. Hopefully she will get used to it and like some of the other baby food. I love all those pictures. The kids are getting so big. I'm glad you guys had a good time getting away. Sometimes you just need a break. Love you guys!
Post a Comment