
Two days ago my lil' sister Wendy began her journey back here to Utah from North Carolina. Although I am sad for her and the struggles that I'm sure she's experiencing right now in her life, I'm very excited to have her back here in Utah and close to all of us. I hope that being here will allow us to spend a lot of time with her and be there if she needs anything. I know that this time will be like any other in that we will pick up right where we left off. I've always loved that about her - no matter how long it has been, it's as though she'd been around all along. She is such a fun person to be around and I was reminded of that as I looked for a picture of the two of us to put on this post. She is always laughing and smiling and is someone that you know you can count on. I am hoping that I can do the same for her and be there for her if she ever needs me. I love you Wendy and am soooo excited to have you close again!
3 comments:
I am sure she will be happy to have all of her family around her in these tough times. That's one thing that's good about life, Family.
I am excited to have Wendy home again too! I will admit that having another hand around to deal with the 8 kids will be great, but I am happy she is back with the family where we can all be close to support her.
You made me cry! I'm so glad the two of you are close again. It will be awesome to have each other there at the drop of a hat. HAVE FUN!
Post a Comment