I just wanted to post really quick and tell everyone that Derek passed one of the two CPA tests that he's been waiting to hear about! That makes three out of four! He still hasn't found out about the last one and he has been anxiously awaiting to find out since the beginning of October. Talk about anticipation.
Last night I turned my phone on silent and forgot to change it this morning. I figured it might do the kids and I some good to get out so we headed over to my sister Kim's house. Derek apparently tried to call a few times to tell me the good news and he even came home for a little while... to an empty, and very messy, house. I felt so bad that I wasn't there to be excited with him. I think that by the time I ended up talking to him (nearly 4 hours later), a little bit of his excitement had been replaced by annoyance. I'm very, very, very sorry!
Anyway, I just figured I'd share the exciting news with everyone.
By the way, is everyone looking forward to tax season as much as I am? :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
awesome!! I bet that's a relief :)
Woo-hoo! Great job Derek, but I am not surprised:) He should have shared the exciting news with me when he called here looking for you! Glad to hear about his success! And I am sure your house was not very messy... a toy truck on the floor does not count as a mess!
That's awesome! I am sure he passed his other one as well. Smart guy!
Yeeaaaa for Derek, what a relief I'm sure! Great news for a great guy!!
Way to go Derek!
Post a Comment