
It has become somewhat of a tradition for our familiy to make an annual trip to Gardner Village around Halloween. There are a bunch of little shops that are decorated with giant witches, among other things, and also quite a few ladies really decked out in witch costumes. Some of us girls like to dress up as witches as well. It really is quite fun to walk around dressed up like a witch and feel like you kind of fit right in. There's always an excitement in the air that I love and look forward to every year.
Me and my pumpkin

Our cousins Bretten and Mychael

Logan and Jane in front of one of the witches

Jane and Lincoln sat and hung out together after picture time... ready for some more!

Our cousin Mary Jane and Lincoln - only two weeks apart in age

My dad and Ava. He was having a blast... NOT!

Trying to share his sucker
Me and my other little pumpkin
4 comments:
Ok so let me just say that your little family is so cute!! I love it!! You are taking on being a mommy of 2 very well.. Im glad you have lots of help. That was so sweet of your mom to come up and help you with the kiddos I bet it was nice to have the extra help.
I can't wait to meet your lil Pumkin, she is a doll!
I love the pictures, I will need some copies because I didn't get many. I didn't even realize that both kids were pumpkins. That is cute. I love those little pumpkins!
don't feel crazy... my husband dubbed the term because I read yours and a couple other peoples blogs and he calls ME the blog stalker ;) see you this afternoon!
Post a Comment