Monday, August 4, 2008

Pool Time Fun?

Yesterday we got Lincoln's little pool out for him and this is what ended up happening.
Every time we tried to put him in the water he would cry. Every time we tried to sit him on the side of the pool and show him that he could play and splash, he would cry. So... Derek decided to take advantage and cool off a bit!
And this is what Lincoln did while Derek was cooling off. I guess he just liked watching Dad from a distance!

Maybe next year!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is great, Derek looks like he is having a blast. Who needs to surf the Pacific when you've got a pool like that?

Anonymous said...

I just blog to say I LOVE you!

Anonymous said...

Lincoln has got to be the most handsome little fella in the world. His competition of course being Jack! I love that kid, I just want to smooch his face.

Jenny Hilton said...

Love the pool! Maybe you a Derek can use it for oh say a little skinny dippin' in the night hours.
can't wait for bunko!!

Anonymous said...

O.K., honestly! You need a home phone. A stay at home mom can really not have limited phone minutes. Especially when I am your sister. I need to talk to you at least five times a day, maybe ten. I guess I'll have to be patient and wait until 9:00, that is forever away even though I have nothing of real importance to say to you! Hope yours and Lincoln's day is going great! Give Lincoln a kiss for me and give Lucy Jo a rub for me!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Just want you to know that I am addicted. Thanks for getting me started on something so fun. Trina posted, Yeah!

My One and Only Thought said...

hahha. i'd never try to get rid of you!!

and that's funny what you said about another three months of suspense. i promise i will get better at blogging more often. especially since we don't make phone calls much...it's a good way to keep in touch!

<3 u!

A Rosie Family said...

That is too funny, maybe it will just take him a little bit of time to warm up to the idea. Phearson still has days when he wants nothing to do with the pool. Glad Derek got some use out of it though! Mamma's turn next?!

A Rosie Family said...

Hope Derek's test went well by the way. Although Im SURE it did... yes he is a genius!

Bell said...

I'm with Mindi, a home phone for you guys would be wonderful!!!!! Was there water in the pool when Derek is sitting in it?

Titel Family said...

Fun summer days! I hope Derek's butt got cooled off! I agree with everyone that Derek is very smart. He always has been. I hope the test went well for him!

Rendi said...

Krystal-
You must not have liked my last comment since you did not approve it! I agree with the other comments and think you need to jump in the pool!

Anonymous said...

Yee-haw! A home phone! I can finally call for every little thing I feel like talking to you about! It feels like Christmas!

Marie said...

Hey i went private and i got a new blog address so if you want to still read my blog go to my old blog and leave me your email address so you can read up!! That sounds so much more complicated then it should be!!!

Grandma Tamie said...

Derek is having too much fun! He needs to let Lincoln have a chance. ha ha He's so cute!