We had our big ultrasound today and found out that IT'S A GIRL!!! How exciting! This should be quite the adventure. Can't wait to meet our little Penelope! I will work on scanning some of the pictures in to share with everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


11 comments:
WOOOO HOOOOO!!! I have been waiting all day to see this. I keep checking your blog back and forth back and forth. I couldnt wait till you found out. I am so excited for you. Girls are so fun. I cant speak for boys because well all i have are girls:) But i love them!! THat is a cute name you have picked out. Congrats:) Now you have one of each:)
We are way excited for you guys! First girl grandchild on our side of the family...do you think she'll get spoiled...I bet!!
We are so excieted to finally have a little girl in the family! Let the shopping begin!!
I thought it would be a girl!!! Maybe I just hoped so there was some variety! Congrats!
Oh yay! I am so jealous! I want a little girl with bows and dresses!
Congratulations! What exciting news. She will be a very lucky girl with all of her great aunties! Have fun!
YAY! I knew it would be a girl! How exciting for you guys. Congrats.
hi i know you dont know me but i know of you. im tara. you know one of my really good friends marie zinkand on here. also iam ryan and autumn rosenlofs cousin...i live down here in cali. and am also friends with chanda and daniel. my whole family knows the Bell family. anyways i just wanted to say congrats on your big news=) i always see your blog when i see your comments on autumn or maries blogs so thought i would finally introduce myself=) hope you dont mind...
ps. my sister is right here and asked to to ask you to tell your husband hi for her. her name is tami hadrey. she also says congrats and she is having a baby as well (22 weeks)
hope you have fun shopping for yur lil girl=]
tara maosi
How exciting! Now Lincoln can be a protective big brother...congrats!
A girl! How fun for you! The first girl grandchild for your parents! How fun!
HOORAY! I am SO excited for a girl to finally join the Bell family. You will be in heaven! I LOVE the name Penelope too.
Post a Comment