Monday, May 12, 2008

Tag!

Two Names You Go By: Krystal and Thompson (Thanks Jeff!)

Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now: UCLA sweatshirt and slippers... one hot mama!

Two of Your Favorite Things To Do: go to the drive in with Derek and listen to Lincoln laugh

Two Things You Want To Do Very Badly At This Moment: Sleep in a hammock on the beach (or anywhere) and miraculously have my house clean

Two Favorite Pets: Barney (a springer spaniel that we had) and Gus (a brittany spaniel)

Two People Who Will Fill This Out: Tori and Rendi (I hope... would love to see your responses!)

Two Things You Did Last Night: Planted my new flowers in my yard and watched 27 Dresses

Two Things You Ate Today: Fruity Pebbles (Mmmmm!) and M & M's. This baby is going to come out addicted to sugar!

Two People You Talked To: Lincoln and Derek via text messaging... I'm kind of a hermit.

Two Longest Car Rides: South Dakota and Oregon or Southern California (not sure which was further)

Two Favorite Holidays: July 4th and Christmas

Two Favorite Vacations: house boat trip on Lake Powell... funnest ever! and the first trip I took to California with Derek when we didn't even really know each other. We stopped at Zion national Park and Mesquite, Nevada. It was a blast!

Two Favorite Drinks: Diet Pepsi and water

I tag anyone who wants to participate!

1 comment:

Rendi said...

Krystal- I am blog illiterate so I don't know how to participate with the tag... I will try to participate if you tell me how...