He's so handsome!!!
On Saturday I got to accessorize with a purse rather than a diaper bag! When your married to an accountant and Valentine's Day falls on a weekday during tax season, you have to take any opportunity that you can get! So, Grandpa and Grandma Bell were so nice to come and watch Lincoln for us while we had a night out. I was really wanting some Red Robin french fries (delicious!) so we went there for dinner and then to a play at the University called Waiting For the Parade. The play was about five women during WWII. My best friend's sister was in this one as well. She is pretty amazing! Derek and I had a very good time together and luckily Lincoln didn't give Grandpa and Grandma too much trouble. Thanks again Larry and Louise!!!
I took these pictures last week and figured that I couldn't post without showing them off.
We love this kid!!!

I think it might almost be time to switch over to the bigger car seat.
He's getting too big to lug around!
7 comments:
hahaha. that picture of lincoln with the elmo doll is soooo adorable.
i just love when kids haul around their favorite stuffed animal everywhere they go. course he's too young to be hauling anything around yet, but i'm sure it will be adorable when he does.
i'm glad you and derek had a good time. it must be nice to get all dressed up and go out on a date . i can't wait until kevin gets home so we can!
oh! i finally remembered to check on your mirror with home interiors. the website said it was shipped on 1/25 which was like two weeks ago..so who knows what's going on. i'll have my mom call and then i'll let ya know!
How fun for valentines day, we arent going out on the actual day either, dont like the lines:) That picture with Lincoln and the elmo doll cracks me up, Madelynn LOVES elmo and she carrys hers everywhere. She makes him talk on the phone and she reads to him and puts him up to the window to show him her daddys motorcycle!! praise to elmo!!
I must admit that even though he really likes this elmo doll, I snuck it in after he was already asleep... you know, for picture purposes!
You guys look awesome. I've said it before, but I can't wait to see Lincoln again. He is seriously one of the cutest babies I have ever seen.
Happy Valentines Day! You gotta take it whenever you can. Luckily Daniel is off this year but we don't have a babysitter! Lincoln is quite cute in those pictures!!
You guys look great! I'm glad you had the chance to go out in between all those hours he's putting in. He's a madman when it comes to work. Your very lucky to have such a great husband. He's pretty lucky to have you too. Your awesome! Play's are wonderful, I'm glad you had a good time. Lincoln just keeps getting cuter and cuter. I can't wait to see you guys next time. Love you guys bunches and bunches.
That little guy of yours is the cutest! Lincoln, that is... but Derek is pretty cute as well.
Post a Comment