Since it's been a little while since I last posted, here's some pictures to catch ya up!
Lincoln had a great time celebrating as well! And, by the way, he's got two teeth coming in!
Kind of looks like Chicken Little, eh?
And of course I can't post without mentioning these flippin' snowstorms that just keep coming! I'm sure everyone is about sick of hearing me whine about it, but, until they've stopped I might just have to keep right on whining. This one hit us Sunday. That's Derek out there by the tree. The piles are getting so high that we have no where to put the snow. We finally decided that it was time to purchase a snowblower so we went shopping on Saturday. Apparently, we waited to long and everyone else in Utah beat us to the punch. None of the stores have any and won't be ordering anymore for the season. Ahhhhhh!
Just a photo to compare to the picture in the last post that was taken on January 9. Keep in mind that the photos don't do it justice. :)


6 comments:
Hi new friend! :) I was going to leave a comment under your fellow bloggers blog because it made more sense but if you are anything like me you don't usually check comments after the current blog.
I'm glad to see that I am not the only one sick of the snow. I don't know about you but as a fellow stay at home Mom it makes the winter feel like it is lasting WAY TO LONG. More so than any other year.
Your little guy is super cute!
oh my goodness! I thought we had it bad with the rain and then the snow, but at least we get a break. It sucks to hear that you are getting a bunch of snow. Yikes!! Thanks for adding me its fun to get new blog buddies! Your son is getting so big and cuter and cuter! Hope the snow lets up soon!
Your little boy is so cute!! I hope once his teeth pop out, they don't bleed like my son's did...but at least you'll expect it if they do :)
I hear you on the snow and trust me, I'm whining right there with you. The base plows the snow right into our driveway and yesterday we had a 2 foot snow bank to shovel out of the way so we could even leave our house on top of all the snow that was already there. I'd like to say this to Al Gore:
GLOBAL WARMING, MY @*#!!!!!!
Hi Sweetie, can't believe all the snow. Oh my Gosh!!!! You guys need to come down and get away from it all. Lincoln is getting sooooo big, and of course he's a cutie. Love you guys. Give hugs and kisses all around.
Hey, we had lots of fun on our trip, and Daniel sure did enjoy his snowboarding day. He wants to come up again before the snow melts. Lincoln is very cute and I love his big smile. I am anxious for your next one! If I can't have one, I am glad you and Autumn are having more that I can play with.
As for the snow...I am not a big fan myself so I feel bad for you guys for having to shovel all that. I tried to shovel a little bit while up there and it was not the most fun. I hope it lets up soon for you guys, but just think of all the water you will have. Utah will be stocked up. It's hard to see it that way though when you are living through it. Sorry that everyone was sold out of the snow blowers...that sucks.
It looks like everyone had a great time when Daniel and Chanda were there- I wish we lived a bit closer! We too have been getting snow and I love it! We just haven't been getting as much as you, but Boise isn't known for getting snow. Too bad about the snowblower, but think of all the exercise and muscle toning you are getting!
Post a Comment