Saturday, November 10, 2007

An adventerous day of a shower and Ikea!

Last Saturday Louise, Rendi (Derek's Aunt), Grandma Bell, and myself took a trip to American Fork for a bridal shower in honor of Derek's cousin Shala. The picture above is Shala's Grandma Ellison, Grandma Bell, Shala, and Bev. The shower was a lot of fun and gave us all a chance to see poeple that we had not seen in a while. They had a game where Shala's fiance answered questions on a video tape and Shala had to try and guess what his answers were. She did pretty dang good... so good that Rendi was convinced they had cheated. :) It was a good time. Afterward, we stopped on over at Ikea. I didn't know what I was getting myself in to. To put it simply, I was overwhelmed. It was my first trip (Rendi said I was an Ikea virgin) so I suppose I had no idea what it was all about. It was HUGE!!! My eyes didn't even know where to look. It was a lot of fun and I think we all felt pretty good about our purchases... of course!



Derek's Aunt Rhonda and his Cousin Lindsey

No comments: