Pumpkin carving.
Lincoln dove right in.
Amelia, on the other hand, wasn't so sure.
She refused to touch the pumpkin.
But she did look inside of it.
And then decided that painting it was the safest bet.
Derek takes his pumpkin carving *very* seriously.
He has much more patience than me.
I finished mine in about half an hour because I chose the most simple face.
Derek, however, chose a pretty intricate pattern and ended up spending two days on it.
We were invited by one of Lincoln's classmates mom to their church Halloween party.
Most of Lincoln's class is in the ward so he loved seeing all of them outside of school.
And... lucky us... they served doughnuts!
The kids also got to dress up for Halloween parties at their school.
We love Miss Monique.
When I went to pick Lincoln up from his party, she had the kids line up in the driveway and sing some Halloween songs that they had learned.
These kinds of times are my favorites in life.
It melts my heart.
We also went to Larry and Louise's church Halloween party.
We got to have a yummy dinner, watch entertainment (Dancing with the Ghouls), and then go trunk-or-treating. Despite the picture, Lincoln had a blast... we all did!
Derek and I went to Jill and Eric's annual Halloween party.
He was a ventriloquist and I was his puppet.
Sort of how it is in real life.
I do and say whatever he tells me to. ;)
Me with Trina and Jill.
The newlyweds: Dash and Sarah.
Matt, the bloody patient, and Kim, the evil doctor.
Jeff, the peeping Tom, with Mindi, Little Red Riding Hood.
I love laughing with Jill.
She's the best.
Well, I think I'm almost caught up.
Sort of.
Just have some fun California pictures to take care of now.
Off to clean the house now.
It's neverending...


2 comments:
Such a cute costume idea for you and Derek! Love it!
You're the best! Love your face in that picture of me and you!
Post a Comment