My kids have started a new phase-
They like to change their clothes/underwear about 18 times a day.
Lincoln came into my room this morning and had obviously been through his underwear drawer.
He was wearing a pair of Cars boxers over his little tighty whitey underwear.
He was worried about whether the Cars boxers were on the right way and said there was no tag.
As he was inspecting the shorts for a tag, he noticed it and said,
"Mom, there's a hole in these shorts!"
I giggled and sat there for a minute.
I then explained what that little hole is for.
He giggled and said, "That's cool."
Then he immediately went to give it a try.
Who wouldn't, right?
*Side note*
I think he got a little caught up in the excitement....
he accidentally whizzed all over the toilet.
What's new, though?
I'm pretty much anticipating pee all over the toilet (and occassionally the rest of the bathroom) until my kids are grown and out of the house.


4 comments:
Haha! that's awesome
Oh boys and their love of anything that involves going to the bathroom!! They discover it young. I had the same bathroom cleaning worry until my kids got older and made them clean their own bathroom!! I don't clean up the pee messes, they do!! I love it!
Tav just recently discovered this out too... and was soooo excited to try it out as well! Funny little boys. Doesn't take much does it.
...and don't even get me started on the pee around the toilet! Ugggghhhh!!
Post a Comment