Friday, April 1, 2011

Surprise!!


Baby number three is on the way!
I know.  The reality is still sinking in.   I talked to the doctor about Derek having had a vasectomy and how we assumed it would never happen again.
She explained with a grin that it's not 100% certain that this can't happen.  Obviously. 
I'm filled with such mixed emotions.  I'm scared to death at the thought of starting with a newborn again but so excited to start with a newborn again.  If calculations are correct, Baby Bell number 3 will arrive around October 4th. :)

We did better on the spacing this time around, don't ya think?

7 comments:

A Rosie Family said...

April Fools right!!?? The funny thing is... I totally thought about doing this to Ryan today too.

Hess Fam said...

You little April Fooler!

Our Family said...

Oh my- Good luck & congrats. I can only imagine the many emotions you are feeling.

Alan said...

You must be doing an aprils' fool.... you are awesome Krystal ;)

Unknown said...

Congrats! That's exciting!

lisamarie said...

What? April fool's???? I wish I knew!!!!!!!!

Rendi said...

Alan was really entertained with your April Fools Day joke. I once thought it would be funny to do that too...it was the meanest thing I ever did to Alan. It was before we had kids and when we really wanted them more than anything. Alan was so excited and I felt like such a heel when I weakly said April Fools, ha ha! I guess I didn't really think that joke through...it was much funnier when you did it!