1. Surprise! Lincoln just came up behind me this morning and started massaging my shoulders. Sweet!
2. Immediately after taking picture of Lincoln massaging my shoulders, I dropped my phone on Amelia's (who was sitting in my lap) head. Not so sweet.
3. Played Lincoln Logs with Lincoln and was reminded of how cool they are. Sweet.
4. Got three loads of laundry done. Sweet!
5. Walked by a brown m&m on the floor by the bathroom a few times. Finally picked it up to throw it away and discovered that it wasn't an m&m at all but a pebble of poop. NOT SWEET... at all. Gotta love potty training.
6. Still in pajamas I wore last night. Sweet.
7. Turned on a show for this fussy girl that woke up too early this morning and she passed out when I wasn't looking. Sweet.
(Putting her to bed tonight if she sleeps too long: Not so sweet.)
8. Let Lincoln pull cushions off of couch and watched a pile of cushions move around and saw his head poke out from beneath. Sweet.
9. Downloaded song in previous post to ipod. Sweet! If you ever drop by my house and this song is playing, I will most likely be dancing around the house and maybe even busting out some Zumba moves since that's what it reminds me of. P.S. If you are easily offended, you probably shouldn't watch the video. Just sayin'.
10. Off to Zumba tonight. Sweet!






2 comments:
I think I am done eating brown m&m's! I need to see you guys soon...I don't even recognize Amelia!
What an eventful day! Yeah, I am with Rendi on the M&M's!
Post a Comment