Remember this?
That turned into this...
Well, now it's this...
And a quick picture of the new do turned into this...
And then this...
I decided I wanted to get even more spunky than just cutting of ten inches. What better way to do that than change the color, right? My awesome friend Kim was nice enough to fit me in the other night. I was excited to show Derek but didn't get home till after midnight. When he left for work the next morning, he came to say goodbye. The bathroom light was on so he could see the new color a little bit, along with my drool. He said, "There's the girl I married." It made my heart skip a bit and brought a smile to my face.
Even though I was blonde for so long before, it's been about 2 1/2 years that I've had it dark. That's like a record for me. Seriously. Anyway, I'm really loving it. I feel sassy and spunky and ready to take on the world. It's pretty awesome.
Thanks, Kim! You're the best!


7 comments:
so. so fun!!!
Krystal, your hair looks great. I think I've always kind of liked you with blond hair, although you always look great. :)
Soooooo cute!! very Classy! Now I want to get mine cut!! Love, love, love it!
I LOVE it! It looks sooooo cute! And what a cute thing for Derek to say. It's always nice to feel young, spunky, and playful! What better way than a new hairstyle. I need to make a hair appointment PRONTO! Haha.
Love it! Looks very cute!
ADORABLE!! Love it!
love Love LOVE!! and that derek....what a guy.
Post a Comment