I always like when I download my pictures and there are some random ones on the camera that the kids have taken. Like this picture of Molly the dog for example:
I was quite impressed actually. She's pretty centered and it's not blurry.
We took a trip to Temple Square with Larry and Louise to see the lights.
It was very beautiful.
Once again, we went on a warmer night so it was nice to not freeze our toosheys off!
We even took a ride on Trax. Lincoln loved it!
Amelia seemed to have a good time, too.
I was just happy that the night went well and was even more happy that we didn't need a stroller and we even kept the diaper bag in the car. I know I'm probably weird but I was so glad to just get the kids out of the car, put their coats on, and go!
In other news, our children are protesting clothes. Every time I turn around, one or both of them is down to underwear or a diaper. I don't understand how they aren't icicles, but it doesn't seem to bother them. Oh well, it makes for some cute pictures when they want to wear a tool belt.


1 comment:
I love randomness especially when it includes little boys in tool belts! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment