Friday, October 1, 2010

Sir Licks-A-Lot

Me: "Lincoln, what are you doing, buddy? You aren't licking the wall again, are you?"

Yes.  I really did just say that.

We've had a bit of an issue lately.  Lincoln likes to lick things - random things.  Like when we wrestle, he will usually either try to lick our arms and legs or let a little bit of spit come out onto our shirts or something like that.  Yesterday, while at Chick-Fil-A, I saw him standing in the play area and licking the window while a familiy was on the other side of that window and trying to eat their lunch.  Seriously.  Seriously?

I guess he's that kid.  I'm not sure whether this is normal or not.  I'm hoping it is and that it's just a phase that will pass.  And, I'm hoping even more that you won't find me talking about my crazy son twenty years from now and saying, "Well, I suppose all that wall and people licking makes sense now."

3 comments:

Titel Family said...

How funny. I am sure it's just a phase. He just wants to explore different tastes...it's good for his immune system! J/K

A Rosie Family said...

I hope it is just a phase... Tav likes to do the same thing!!

Our Family said...

I am sure he has a great immune system.