I can't even believe how quickly time has flown by these last couple of weeks. Moving day is upon us tomorrow, well technically today. I kept telling myself, and anyone that asked, that I thought I was on top of this whole moving thing. I thought I had everything but the day-to-day things packed... boy was I wrong! My day started at 6:45 and is now finally ending around close to 2:00 a.m. I'm off to get some beloved sleep but I know that I probably won't be using the computer for the next few days so I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Halloween...
And, of course, say thank you to all of our friends and family for helping us move and for even just offering. I'm hoping that this is our last move ever... or at least for a very, very, very long time!
P.S. Please, please let this be a mild winter so that I don't go into shock!
3 comments:
Oh dear Krystal. You will be missed around here. Good luck with the move and your new upcoming adventures.
Wow it's here already! Good luck with the move, you will be missed!
I hope this is the last time you guys have to move. We will miss you but know that you can always vacation here and stay in our little homes. Enjoy your new home!! I hope Derek's job works out well too.
Post a Comment