Thursday, October 21, 2010

Baby number 2 turns 2!

Once again I've fallen behind in my blogging.  So now is as good a time as any to catch up.  I think I've already blogged about Amelia's birthday, but here's a few pictures just for fun.  I wasn't very organized and didn't have a party, but I think she was pretty pleased with the day.

A day that included cupcake decorating (i.e. Mom didn't have a cake so we improvised).
She seemed happy about it, though.

Opening gifts. She kept making this funny face like the wrapping paper was gross.
Not sure what that meant, but she loved the gifts!

We also spent some time at the beach, playing with seaweed...

Sticking heads in sand...

Pondering the meaning of life...

And just having a good time together...


Man... look at that love for her daddy in those eyes!
Can't believe she's two!

1 comment:

Hess Fam said...

Happy birthday to the most perfectly put together 2 year old! You need to teach me how to do hair sometime!