Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Day 19 - A talent of yours

I honestly can't think of one. I never played an instrument when I was growing up, wasn't really into sports, can't draw or paint very well, and can't sing for the life of me - well, I can but it's not pretty. I can't think of anything that I can do that anyone else can't do and I'm not trying to sound pathetic about it, either. I guess I'm pretty average. Out of anything, though, I really wish I could sing... like crazy good. Just belt something out and surprise everyone like that lady on "Britains Got Talent." (Hope that's the right show!)

Anyway, maybe I'll just wake up one day and be able to sing.
Maybe!

1 comment:

Rendi said...

Singing is highly over rated and have you looked at the chick that won that??? I think you have boundless talents- a patient and loving mom, organization skills, playing games and being the life of the party!