The other night I found myself talking to a fellow mom about preschool - which one she recommended, other local preschools, how many days a week they offer it, etc. and I found myself thinking, "I can't believe I'm talking about my child going to preschool!"
Yes, it is true, we have officially reached that milestone. I would like to hopefully get him started in September, and had I not talked to this other mom, I probably would not have known that I need to start getting things in order now.
This morning I found myself thinking about how it won't be long until I am dropping him off to learn and make new friends. I started wondering how he would do - would he get along well with the other children, would he learn easily, would he be open to the new environment, or would he fight the entire process?
As he sat at the table eating breakfast, I asked, "Lincoln, are you ready to go to school soon?"
He replied, "No. Park."
Uh-oh.


5 comments:
He'll be so great in preschool- he is so fun and kind. I highly recommend it for all parents because it really preps the kids for the structure of kindergarten.
No worries Krystal. He will do great and he will have fun also.
oh shoot! Well, you can't blame him, the park is more fun!
Once he has his first day, he will change his mind.
Crazy how the time does fly, huh. He will love preschool though... he just doesn't know it yet!
Post a Comment