Amelia had her first real "Mommy haircut" (aside from the buzz with clippers she got when she was a baby). I say "Mommy haircut" because I am definitely no professional and we've all seen those school pictures where the bangs are at a slant or there is something terribly funky going on with the hair. We know it was a "Mommy haircut." I was scared to do it myself because of that, but I can't imagine trying to get her to hold still while a stranger tried to get close to her with a pair of scissors. So... I gave it a whirl myself. To any friends/family that cut hair that might look at these photos, or even see Amelia in person, please don't look too closely!
I sat her up on a stool with our new fun cape, and she actually sat there pretty well for a while... thanks to Cars! I admit that I was pleasantly surprised with the results because I was expecting to have a "What did I do?!" moment, but I didn't.
Getting so big!

All done!

Whew! *Sigh of relief*
2 comments:
Wow!! Good job dude! I think her bangs look sooooooo cute cut straight across like that.
I actually noticed how cute her hair looked in the Easter post BEFORE I had even read this post and found out it was cut by you! Super cute.
Good job mommy!
Post a Comment