Friday, April 23, 2010

Easter. Better late than never.

I know, I know. Way late. But I had some cute pictures that I wanted to post, so that's what I'm a gonna do.
Our very first egg dying.
I wasn't sure quite what to expect.


Lincoln dove right in. He would dye an egg, set it on the tray, and then immediately ask for another one. When we ran out of eggs, he just grabbed the already-dyed eggs and put them in again. It made for some interesting colors.
Amelia just wanted to throw the eggs in the cups. And then she wanted to throw them on the ground. When we took them away, she occupied herself by tearing the newspaper off the table.
She seemed to enjoy herself, though.
Easter morning.

Not quite sure what to do.
She's been making some hilarious faces lately.


Lovin' the new bubble machine.
We enjoyed a delicious dinner at my mom's. While sitting at dinner, we all started to feel a rolling sort of motion and realized we were having an earthquake. I wasn't quite sure what to do, so I just sat there with everyone else. We just rocked our way through it. It was pretty cool to actually be awake for one. I mean it was pretty cool because it wasn't real strong. I'm not sure I'd think a strong one would be that cool. It actually reminded me of the feeling of being on a cruise ship. I closed my eyes and imagined myself on the deck of a boat with a cool drink in my hand and the breeze in my hair. Not really. That would be cool though.

I snapped a couple of cute pictures with Amelia and my mom.
This girl's got so much attitude, it's written all over her face.
Now I just need to teach her how to snap her fingers in a zig-zag and say
"Mmm hmm, girlfriend."
Happy belated Easter!

3 comments:

Rendi said...

Your easter bunny wraps stuff...amazing how much better things are in California!

Titel Family said...

Cute pictures. Looks like you guys had a fun Easter. Having kids sure makes holidays fun.

A Rosie Family said...

Love those cute kiddos! Amelia is seriously killing me with those faces!