I think Amelia even tried to eat the sand.
What kid doesn't?
Me and my Mini-Me.
Trying to escape, as usual!
Observing, as usual!
(Don't mind the diaper! I didn't think he'd actually go in the water so I was unprepared.)
Jeff and Mindi with their kids.
One of my favorites of Kim!
Grandma Thompson with me, Lincoln, Amelia, and Logan.
I think I need longer arms...
After the beach, everyone got cleaned up and headed back to my house for dinner.
It was fun to have everyone over and show them our new place.
Lincoln and Ava playing.
Lincoln LOVED wrestling with Jack. All Jack would have to say was, "Lincoln, wrestle" and Lincoln would run over to him. Jack was a champ and let Lincoln have at him.
Peculiar behavior led me to believe that Lincoln may have gotten a bit too much sun that day.
Good times! Can't wait for everyone to come back!
By the way, I now understand why my mom was never a big fan of going to the beach. It's definitely a different experience when you can take 1 towel, 1 bathing suit, 1 bag, listen to the waves crash, and soak up the sun. Now, a trip to the beach = numerous loads of laundry, sand in places that you didn't think possible, and definitely no basking in the sun!
Worth it in the end, though!


2 comments:
ha ha I love your comments on all the pictures you make me laugh. I'm so glad some of your family was able to come see you I'm so jealous. Looks like a ton of fun!
Looks like everyone had a fun time!
Post a Comment