Friday, February 12, 2010

Valentine's Day falls on the weekend this year.
That makes this wife of an accountant very happy.
I came home from my mom's last night and found these beauties in our room.

Yes, it's true, Valentine's Day is a little commercial.
O.K. it's a lot commercial.
But what girl doesn't enjoy some flowers no matter what day of the year it is?!
I know this girl does!
I had a surprise for Derek that I wasn't going to share until tomorrow morning.
But, when I got home and saw the flowers, I couldn't hold it in until tomorrow.
Thanks to some amesome parents and grandparents,
Derek and I will be staying here tomorrow night...
Yep. Right there on the second floor... just a hop, skip, and a jump from the sand.
I am about to fly through the roof with excitement.
I am sure it will be a-maze-ing.
Happy Valentine's Day!

4 comments:

T&K SMITH said...

Yay for you that is awesome I want to go there with my man:( Enjoy looks like tons of fun!

My One and Only Thought said...

Hahaha. Yay! That sounds lovely. Hope you two have a wonderful time :)

A Rosie Family said...

What a treat! Have fun and ENJOY the peace and quiet!!

Titel Family said...

Have a great time. We missed you at the party tho.