Thursday, January 14, 2010

Upon Arrival...

And with less than two weeks until Christmas, I felt it important to get a Christmas tree up. We were lucky to have a lot of help and it was complete in no time at all. Tree topper (which isn't really a tree topper) was courtesy of really tall brother-in-laws. I got a good laugh every time I looked at it.
We also couldn't pass up an immediate trip to Disneyland. How lucky are these kids?
Thank you to Aunt Mandi and Kelli for getting us all in!
The castle was beautiful!
My mom was surprised this year by a visit from her mom and her brother, whom she hasn't seen in years. She is the best person to surprise and I'm so happy that I was here to witness their arrival.
This is the whole gang on my mom and stepdads side of the family.

We did the traditional Christmas-time baking.
Me, Wendy, Amelia, Kelli, and Charlie (Kelli's boyfriend)
On Christmas Eve we took the kids to the beach. Derek about had a heart attack on the pier with the kids, especially Amelia. We're pretty sure that if we didn't stop her, she'd walk straight to the edge and jump off.


On Christmas Eve night, we went to Autumn and Captain Morgan's... I mean Ryan's for delicious dinner, smores...
and bubble time.
Thanks so much for having us!
On Christmas morning, Amelia woke up first and we impatiently waited for Lincoln to wake up.
I honestly believe I could have bought half the stuff that I did, and they would have been content. I had to encourage them to keep going or many presents might have gone unwrapped.
I will try to remember that for next year.
Yeah right!
We ended the day with yummy dinner with my mom and that gang...
and some good ol' fashion playin' in the dirt in our beautiful Christmas dress!
I know I'm way late, but we hope you all had a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

1 comment:

A Rosie Family said...

Thanks for hanging out! We are so happy to have you here.. Especially, Captian Morgan!