Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Our day by 10 a.m.

Actually got to sleep in until 7 a.m. Hooray!
Kids ate breakfast better than I've ever seen, I think.
Lincoln - 3 pancakes and 1/2 a banana.
Amelia - 2 pancakes and 1/2 a banana.
Lincoln cleaned the powdered sugar off of his hands by licking them like a cat.
I found it humorous.
Probably shouldn't let that become too much of a habit.
Lincoln has decided that the bottom rack on the dishwasher is a train because it has wheels.
If it weren't for the knives and the obvious danger, I'd probably let him entertain himself with it.
Flying around the living room while watching UP.
It's amazing what can keep them happy.
Two poopy diapers.
One Ocean's Eleven in the toilet.
Wonder what the rest of the day will bring.

1 comment:

A Rosie Family said...

Sound like your off to a fun start! May the rest of the day be just as entertaining!

Good to have you back by the way.