You always hear about how dads and daughters can have a very unique and close bond. When Amelia was born, I wondered if she would ever bond with anyone but me. Lately it seems that she's taken quite a liking to her Daddy.

This is amazing to me for two main reasons: (1) Derek gets lots of love and attention that I think he never thought he might get from her... you know, based on the back-in-the-day attachment to me, and (2) When Derek is around, I get to do A LOT more around the house because she's constantly following him around. :)
I love it.
4 comments:
Hehehe. Cute! The daddy-daughter bond is one my most favorite bonds in the entire universe.
Awww. So sweet those little girls and their daddy's. What a special little bond!
So cute. I've noticed lately that Derek has a special little sparkle in his eye when he picks up Amelia.
Pretty soon that cute little girl will have Daddy wrapped entirely around her finger....Dad's just can't seem to resist!
Post a Comment