I will try to refrain from getting too mushy gushy on everyone while still attempting to express how grateful I am to have found him.
I can best describe how happy I am with this story -
I was watcing Sex and the City (the movie) a while back and there is a scene where all of the women are sitting at a table and talking about how happy they are with their lives, and specifically their relationships with their significant others.
One of the women is completely miserable in her relationship and asks, "How often are you happy?"
One of them says something along the lines of, "Every day. Not all day every day. But every day."
That's me.
I won't lie and say that there aren't times that we disagree. Argue. Get frustrated. BUT, I am happier far more often than any of that bad stuff. He makes me smile and laugh and he knows all of my quirks and has learned how to deal with them. I am so lucky to have him in my life and only hope that my children will be so lucky to find someone that treats them as well as he does me.
I love him.


4 comments:
Awww...That is to cute! I can't believe it's been 5 years that is so awesome! Seems just like yesterday I was curly your hair for the big day wow it's just shows you how fast life passes it will be 50 years before we know it, to crazy... Love ya hope you had a awesome day!
Awwwwwww. Sooooo cute. I couldn't agree with you more! I'm so glad you found Derek, and vice versa.
With a happy home and two happy parents as their example, I'm sure your children will naturally gravitate only to those that make them happy.
Happy Anniversary lovebirds!
Here's to 55 more...
You are perfect for each other. Happy anniversary! (And yes... I totally forgot it. Geeze! sorry.) Hope you had a great weekend together!!!
Post a Comment