Can I just scream "YAHOO"?! We have made it to one year! She's happy. We're happy. Everyone is happy. We are still so amazed at how different this beautiful little girl is now compared to about half a year ago. She is still quite attached to me, but quickly warming up to everyone else. Her smile is so contagious and I am loving watching her and Lincoln begin to really play together (aside from those times they are fighting over something!)
One year old!
Kim made a doll cake and even matched the dress to Amelia's.
Thanks so much Kim!

Amelia in her rocking chair that my dad made for her.

Not quite sure about this...
Mmmm....

Derek and I celebrated by going to the Brad Paisley concert that night. I even broke out the boots for the occasion!

I love him.

It was an absolutely wonderful way to celebrate!


Now, onto the next year!
4 comments:
I love all your pic's especially the one of you and derek you two are so cute together!!! I'm jealous it looked like alot of fun! Yay for the one year mark! It is so nice to get that milestone down especially when you had a naughty baby:)But man she sure is a cutie!
Wow - she is growing so fast and cute. I'm glad she is getting better - you watch, she'll be an angel child from here on out...
Hope the concert was fun too! I'm sure it was.
What a sweety...happy birthday Amelia!
Horray for surviving year one! She is such a cutie.
And what a fun treat for you and Derek to celebrate... Hope you guys had a blast!!
Post a Comment